Tannu 🤗
I missed you too 🤗
We share our birthday month.
Here's your favorite dish
Enjoy
And

Here is some Veg Kolhapuri and Naan for you:

Also, woohooo!! That is great to know!! 🥳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Tannu 🤗
I missed you too 🤗
We share our birthday month.
Here's your favorite dish
Enjoy
And

Here is some Veg Kolhapuri and Naan for you:

Also, woohooo!! That is great to know!! 🥳

Hey Tannu, though I don't know you, I have seen you around the forum 🤗
Belated Happy birthday my friend 🎈🎂🎊🎉

Many more happy returns of the day ❤️
May all your dreams come true 💓
Wishing a great year ahead ❤️
Stay happy, stay safe and stay healthy 🤗🤗🥳
Party hard 🥳

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hey Tannu, though I don't know you, I have seen you around the forum 🤗
Belated Happy birthday my friend 🎈🎂🎊🎉
Many more happy returns of the day ❤️
May all your dreams come true 💓
Wishing a great year ahead ❤️
Stay happy, stay safe and stay healthy 🤗🤗🥳
Party hard 🥳
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hey Tannu, though I don't know you, I have seen you around the forum 🤗
Belated Happy birthday my friend 🎈🎂🎊🎉
Many more happy returns of the day ❤️
May all your dreams come true 💓
Wishing a great year ahead ❤️
Stay happy, stay safe and stay healthy 🤗🤗🥳
Party hard 🥳
Thanks dearie 🤗
Hey folks,
I'm now on Instagram 
Will be active there incase you'd like to keep in touch, will be tuning offline on IF for long this time round.