Vaish Congrats! Tu dazzling hogayi 🥳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Vaish Congrats! Tu dazzling hogayi 🥳

Congrats dear...achaa hein..if they keep giving adbhud scenes like these..jaldi sizzler ban jaogi..⭐️
Thank you Deeps ❤️
I know 😆
sach mein kya???😆
Awww. Congratulations.
Another 2000 I guess before more promotion?//
All the best 🥳
Vaishu ussekoi role theek se nhi hoga🤪..his expressions in weeding seq ya rabba track 🤪🤪mujhe ab tak daar lagta hai usse dekh ke
Thank you Pooja ❤️🤗
isilye nahi diya hoga isko ye role🤣
I feel they must be showing that Shiva as a personality is much more capable to rule?
No idea tho mereko lgta aise hi bna diya 🤣
And yet he wanted to be bharat...😳.
Watch it for the actors but don’t be attached to the couple anymore, it’s not worth it.
Treat them like GauRa or DevTa
Just like I said, I want to see if Dhara is going to have the baby or not. I am just curious about her pregnancy track.
BTW, Dhanam in the OG gave birth to a baby boy in today’s episode after 15 years of marriage. She was married at 20, just like Dhara, now at 35, she is one happy mother for real. All along she lived for her devars, now her true happiness is beginning.
sach mein kya???😆
Ha
Aur Dave bol raha tha ki mujhe waise toh Bharat ka role milna chahiye lekin Laxman mil gaya toh accha hai 🤣