If lord Voldemort is an Aish pankha, who does dumbledore and Harry Potter fan?
If lord Voldemort is an Aish pankha, who does dumbledore and Harry Potter fan?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cutting chai was actually funny. But this. 🤔
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Cutting chai was actually funny. But this. 🤔
It’s serious question. You thought it’s a joke 😕
M
Cutting chai was actually funny. But this 🤔
Cutting chai was actually funny. But this 🤔
You have two accounts 😕
Not just 2.
A couple of them you are ♥️ their post from weeks
But you would never know
dumbledore can be a fan of rani (if you want an aish rival)
otherwise if you want bachchan rival its vinod khanna or rekha
I don't know about Dumbledore but Ash is one of Harry Potter's (Daniel Radcliffe's) favourite actors. Not kidding.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
I don't know about Dumbledore but Ash is one of Harry Potter's (Daniel Radcliffe's) favourite actors. Not kidding.
I knew about SRK, but he’s an aish fan as well 😲
Must have watched Devdas for sure.
Why did you use Voldemort’s name as a username though
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I knew about SRK, but he’s an aish fan as well 😲
Must have watched Devdas for sure.
Why did you use Voldemort’s name as a username though
I wanted to take the name of a movie character. So I randomly picked this one.
https://x.com/imashishsrrk/status/1995514320663494693?t=ULlfcbJGhhZ_dS596vHr8A s=19
12