see you aaru 🤗🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
see you aaru 🤗🤣
what’s the plan however I am not feeling well
plan for anniversary? 😆 go rest if you aren't 🤗😲
yeah anniversary my dear
yeah I will rest after a while
we still have three days but the thread will be made soon 😃 once hriti starts I will be able to let you know
Abhi hum zinda hai 🤣🤣
Anniversary is day after tomorrow and I feel like nothing is ready🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Anniversary is day after tomorrow and I feel like nothing is ready🤣🤣
I had the same fear all this day 🤣🤣🤣 should we discuss it right now? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I had the same fear all this day 🤣🤣🤣 should we discuss it right now? 🤣
What all is left? 🤣🤣
Remind me if I'm forgetting anything🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k