haan ye bhi hai... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan ye bhi hai... 😆
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Yes I live with family in my new apartment my own room 😁NY is nice but over crowded
But India se kam hi crowd hoga na 😆
thats true... look at us both😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
thats true... look at us both😆
Vo hi to 😆
How many years of marriage ?
Heyy
Good morning everyone 🤗
Good to see the CC active 😃
That I have heard... Its nice yaar...Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Yes I live with family in my new apartment my own room 😁NY is nice but over crowded
Good morning Dishu 🤗
whole US is not that crowded but NY,... I have heard that its one of the most populous cities in the world😆
Upper primary for now... I have no interest in high school re... students are really ajeeb...😆
They throw flirty looks towards most of the lady teachers... mostly we al are young.. or look young🤣