Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

What the hell is wrong with hotstar titles?? 

Crime thriller kardo yaar.. But less didi is always welcome.. My prediction it will be either BK or Aparna who will let imlie n Adi do the aarti.. 🙈.. This will piss didi off.. 

Baaki pen drive n whomsoever ka NDE coming not coming.. Hide n seek of pen drive next week dekh lenge na.. Its all too messy now🤪

BK is on flip list and is currently impressed with her arrangement so I’m counting on him he has long way for redemption…

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Itv world me logic ka koi kaam nahi siraf biswaas ðŸ˜† isliye phonewa was on with ringer not on silent when didiya rang😆

hum log  depth nahi samjthe hain  as 
Per writers makers and actors 😂 .

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

BK is on flip list and is currently impressed with her arrangement so I’m counting on him he has long way for redemption…

I'm to least interested in whatever redemption it is but he can surely start somewhere.. N this is i think tge starting.. Lets see🤞

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arrey didi is less it's a blessing. Enjoy todays episode. ðŸ˜³ 

Deal with Mondays epi on Monday. Who knows they might surprise us.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Imlie ka taana marring is consistent on Adi not trusting her😆 Give him more ðŸ¤£

Chintapandu thumbnail

What the hell is wrong with hotstar titles?? 

Crime thriller kardo yaar.. But less didi is always welcome.. My prediction it will be either BK or Aparna who will let imlie n Adi do the aarti.. 🙈.. This will piss didi off.. 

Baaki pen drive n whomsoever ka NDE coming not coming.. Hide n seek of pen drive next week dekh lenge na.. Its all too messy now🤪

lol I toh don't even care who does the aarti. par agar even after her request he doesn't understand ki imlie was right about her still having feelings on him, utha le re babaaa mujhe🤢

but according to SBS he's only acting about caring for her so does it mean he's gonna do it albeit acting? but they also said evidence keliye he's acting so did he see imlie planting it there and didn't want anyone to go near it so came and did all the meaningless baatien? i stopped listening to their dialogues kuch sense nahi banta just bakwas boldete hain. story toh hai nahi, fillers ke naam pe bhi kuch dhang ka nahi dete hai ye log

Chintapandu thumbnail

I'm to least interested in whatever redemption it is but he can surely start somewhere.. N this is i think tge starting.. Lets see🤞

kya starting juvvi ji? he has no guilt on his face, not even a grain of it. seedha imlie mahaan imlie ye imlie vo.. I was like hain??? you didn't even give an ashamed wala expression till date and what is all this?! I toh feel like they skipped his redemption direct flip kardiya🤢 whatever it is we've to deal with it cuz imlie is not even expecting a sorry. ye toh ulta humne bharosa thoda blah blah karrahi thi

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Even though english madam is shown saying ho jaayega on the phone i have a feeling minister is calling someone else not her🤔

AC had kidnapped Adi before so won’t be a stretch for her to be involved with corrupt ministers involved with drug cartels. She hides behind a social status label she has stuck on herself.

Why should the thief of mata’s murthi want to do aarti after paying someone off to even take it. MC always magnanimous with other people’s properties. What she needs is to be sent to a padded cell and given psychiatric care. The woman is nuts.

Everyone in T society knows Imli is Adi’s wife and MC is not. Unless she plans to tom-tom to everyone in that neighborhood how she ended up preggies how would they know. And how is it front page news for everyone to know so early in the pregnancy that is if she really is (btw, her need to throw up SUDDENLY stopped after she spit on Imli’s form. How convenient! A strange pregnancy where symptoms show up as per her plans to split Adi and Imli. 

She can do aarti later alone or go sulk in her room instead of annoying Adi or playing emotional blackmail games with him. 

Sita Mother is watching all her evil antics and zaroor jatka Miley’s and no one would deserve it more than MC. She has been warned, reasoned with to stop her evil plots but she won’t listen. 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why does MC have to stay in T house.It’s not like the baby won’t grow if it’s in C house pampered by Nani to be, making Meeti wait on her hand and foot. Just get the pest of a woman out of T house and let the simple happy family get back to the days before Adi blundered and married his emotional blackmailer he thought was gehri dost. MC Hatoo!

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Hello Malini , who the hell are you to questions Aditya whereabouts and making a fuss about and interfering in his work . . What  nonsense are you saying about Imlie need to learned on how , when and to who to talk . 

Malini you need to learned not to interfere during saas and bahu having conversations.

Pls don’t forget your reason in staying there . For the sake of getting pregnant by raping a man after spiking his drinks . Disgusting woman🤮