I wish I can take screen shots of KK’s and Teju’s moves ( Teju is for me since I love her)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I wish I can take screen shots of KK’s and Teju’s moves ( Teju is for me since I love her)
Originally posted by: allizzwell
BB seems to be in the background prompting to take care and none bothered…IGNORE BB is the norm in BB15🤪😆Scene looks like…
🤣
BB when he asks them to listen and they keep ignoring:

Bigg boss has come a long way ... Socho jahan pe contestants agr ek dusre ko zra sa b touch krte the tto wo bahut bdi baat ho jaati thi.. elimination tk ho jata tha ...or ab tto seedha dangal ho rha h or wo b with comic flavour...😎itni tarakki bb ki👏
Iss baar koyii bhii bb ke orders ko seriously nahi le raha🤣
1. No English talking😆
2. No physical violence🤗
3. Jaldi sab jungle mein ekatrith hojaye🤣
4. Junglewaasi koyi bhi mukhya ghar me nahi jaayega🤣
Etc .etc..aur addkaro sab🤣
All of them are ready to do the task. All the contestants are also giving contents.
This one will be the successor of season 7, 11 and 13.