Offcourse 🪔 is 🪔 🤣
I will only use this emoji from now on to refer to her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Offcourse 🪔 is 🪔 🤣
I will only use this emoji from now on to refer to her 🤣
Don't credit me 🤣
123/7 now
Seems CSk is back in match 🤣
I think about that 🤣🤣
We can also use this 🐴
Nice 🤣
Already using it n 🤣 🪔 is new 🆕
127/8
I came here to meet you 🤣
CSK🥳
I don’t watch but I’ll celebrate with you guys 🥳🤣
Even i ain't an ardent follower but CSK is love❤️🥳
So they won? 🤣
We're almost there🤣
Nice 🤣 how many more runs do they need
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k