Not yet
Kkr 93/2 in 11 overs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Not yet
Kkr 93/2 in 11 overs
.thik h teeno mil ke khatam karte h kal tab 🤣
.thik h teeno mil ke khatam karte h kal tab 🤣
Bilkul.. On this happy jote tgen I'll take a leave..
Kal milte h.. main shayad savere bhi aau😆
.thik h teeno mil ke khatam karte h kal tab 🤣
Maybe we can finish before hriti makes the new one this time 🤣
Good night and Good Day!🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Bilkul.. On this happy jote tgen I'll take a leave..
Kal milte h.. main shayad savere bhi aau😆
See you ayesha 🤗🤣 hopefully we see you then ❤️😆
I will come.. Hopefully bolne ki zarurat nai h..😆
It has only happened once and that was months ago 🤣
She's now more alert
She won’t let it happen again 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k