Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I hope you both know how to use a signature in profile
I know how to use siggy I just can't find one that would suit my dabba😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I hope you both know how to use a signature in profile
I know how to use siggy I just can't find one that would suit my dabba😆🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
And everyone is gone again 🤣
I'm not gone.. Im going through my 40 notifications and i havr accidentally commented in previous AT as well🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I'm not gone.. Im going through my 40 notifications and i havr accidentally commented in previous AT as well🤣
This is what long vacations do to you 🤣🤣🤣
This AT is more cursed than I thought traffic is going to older ones but now here 🤣
Arre mujhe pehle ye toh batao ki kis cheez ka ans maang rai thi tum?😆😲
Ajeeb h.. Bina ans diye hi fail kar rai ho
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Arre mujhe pehle ye toh batao ki kis cheez ka ans maang rai thi tum?😆😲
Ajeeb h.. Bina ans diye hi fail kar rai ho
The answers for the anniversary questionnaire 🤣 you can find them in the prep thread if you haven’t seen them already
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Finally you appeared Ayesha 🤣 pkyek ki celebration kab hogi of course oct 18th
I appeared just to give answers.. I didn't want to be late.. I thought tumlog full wekend celebration karoge isiliye pucha🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I appeared just to give answers.. I didn't want to be late.. I thought tumlog full wekend celebration karoge isiliye pucha🤣
As you can see by the emptiness of this place 🤣 no just the day of
I hope 🤣
Girls ye thread padh lena ek do page peeche jake .. 🤣
Kahan se padhna h.. ek do page me toh kuch nai mila😆
Finally after reading all my notification I'm here.. 😆
Hello everyone..
Happy Dusshera to all who are celebrating 🤗🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k