Ohh..her😆I toh spell her name as Myisha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ohh..her😆I toh spell her name as Myisha🤣
Early days, early days my friend. Jeetenge toh meri Teja yaan mera Pratik hi 😆
Meri Teja😲😲
Mera Pratik😲😲😲
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Baaki sab ek side aur ginger ji ke naam ki exact spelling koi batao mujhe 🤣
I corrected it.
It is spelled as - ieshaan
Kal ka epi to afssana ke naam honga
She is so annoying
Dolly Bindra 2.0
Sp doing revrse psychology 😂😂
14th Oct ka thread kaha hai? 🤓
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
14th Oct ka thread kaha hai? 🤓
Tu bana le 🤔😆