Originally posted by: etherealbeauty
That devar was an idiot.
No doubt, and if I have to channel my inner maya
Chambu dikhta hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: etherealbeauty
That devar was an idiot.
No doubt, and if I have to channel my inner maya
Chambu dikhta hai
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
The most important question I have is, why couldn’t they take another actor to play Rekha’s husband? So, two brothers are twins that look like they have a huge generation gap.. and there’s no resemblance with the third brother 😆
I missed it earlier, this was my 🐂🥩 with the movie
✌ of rajnikant son look like Hairy Anil and one look like chambu.😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Basically every movie from that timeframe had the same basic Saas-Bahu themes. I can’t pinpoint any specific movie but I can name over 100 ITV shows that has the same old bakwaas.

I remember this movie. So weird especially the Paresh Rawal’s character followed by Rajnikant.
Regressive and submissive, dependent, helpless was the norm in the 1980's esp in family potboilers where Jeetendra+Sridevi+ Jaya Prada starred. The woman's b role was for procreation (specifically male child), doing household chores and servitude.
The content was absolutely disturbing. Why was it allowed?😒
Good that these times are so much better.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOdIv1jwhc https://x.com/i/status/2055943854818554042
7