Aashiq banaya sab ne Diya ko 🤣🤣
I guess Namuna 🤣 we won't get much content with CWB winning🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Aashiq banaya sab ne Diya ko 🤣🤣
I guess Namuna 🤣 we won't get much content with CWB winning🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
What if they deny us saying some xyz reasons?🤣🤣
I don't remember anything🤣 amnesia strikes again🤣
What can we do in that case? 🤣 If we try to fight I feel like they may ban us 🤣
this amnesia will be the end of us all 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Aashiq banaya sab ne Diya ko 🤣🤣
I guess Namuna 🤣 we won't get much content with CWB winning🤣🤣
Namuna makes a daayan chakra and makes CWB walk into it 🤣 and controls him to leave diya alone 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
What can we do in that case? 🤣 If we try to fight I feel like they may ban us 🤣
this amnesia will be the end of us all 🤣
I don't want my sadiyon ki mehnat in spamming to go in vain 🤣🤣
Blame Piya and Abhay for this 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Namuna makes a daayan chakra and makes CWB walk into it 🤣 and controls him to leave diya alone 🤣
And how will the spell break?🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't want my sadiyon ki mehnat in spamming to go in vain 🤣🤣
Blame Piya and Abhay for this 🤣
I don’t either 🤣 I didn’t come back here to get banned 🤣
Abhay why did you inflict this upon us all? 🤣 Piya kam thi kya? 🤣
He drinks some holy tea 🤣 from the tea god 🤣
kahi block na ho jau 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
kahi block na ho jau 🤣
Did you write something? 🤣
After a long journey of 9 hours finally reached the wedding destination
Traveling with cousin is always fun 🤣
Wedding rituals are starting from tonight. 🤗
See u on 17th ❤️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k