Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Om Shanti om Shanti om🙏🙏
All is well 🙏 all is well 🙏
It's for my own peace ✌️
Gayuu😆 It's still not uploaded on our end IDK if I should be happy or upset😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Om Shanti om Shanti om🙏🙏
All is well 🙏 all is well 🙏
It's for my own peace ✌️
Gayuu😆 It's still not uploaded on our end IDK if I should be happy or upset😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Om Shanti om Shanti om🙏🙏
All is well 🙏 all is well 🙏
It's for my own peace ✌️
Yeah aajkal bus we all do this only 🤣🤣
Gayuu😆 It's still not uploaded on our end IDK if I should be happy or upset😆
Yeah they have not uploaded it on Hulu yet. I wonder why?
Pushing away 😟😟bechara sadmey sr bahar nahin aa pa ra live him alone 🤣🤧
Lungi Wala only says what is opposite to the thinking of Raghav .
So beware of lungi Wala 🤣