Originally posted by: Smiley.6
I know...wahi baat hai ki just the thought of it is so painful...😭
Ani deserve better...
Bardash nahi horaha mujhse😭💔
He has suffered so much and finally after so many years got some happiness in his life. I have criticized him, bashed him many times for some of his actions but the thing is, He is such a beautiful character. Probably one of the best MLs I have seen on itv. Who tries to do right by everyone. He doesn't deserve to die like this. He deserves a happy ending😭 just like he was saying that day to Bondita that how they will tell their kids and grandkids how crazy they both were😭 all this is making me nostalgic😭
I have an exam in 2 days and with this news I just can't concentrate😒 trying very badly to distract myself from all this. Bass confirm hojaye that Ani is alive😭
Edited by bhshre95 - 4 years ago