I have got to the point where I don’t really ship Sai and Virat any more - only Didi and beizzati! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have got to the point where I don’t really ship Sai and Virat any more - only Didi and beizzati! 😆
I guess he will politely ask her to leave.. probably show her the door
Originally posted by: archanan14
I have got to the point where I don’t really ship Sai and Virat any more - only Didi and beizzati! 😆
Also Patralekha's screenshots of her expressions. They are lovely. Someone should make a collage and gift it to her. Like how virat and Sai got gifts. The gifting spree. 🤣
I guess he will politely ask her to leave.. probably show her the door
yeah nothing like, Sai hold my hand, why did you leave my hand..hold it...So one door for PP will always remain open..🤪
Also Patralekha's screenshots of her expressions. They are lovely. Someone should make a collage and gift it to her. Like how virat and Sai got gifts. The gifting spree. 🤣
Arre I am in shock just seeing some of the stuff people write to her 😆 Now I don’t even see her stories.
But yeh sahi idea hai. Especially those pink nightie wale expressions 🤣 Baap re 🤣 Only problem is that a collage won’t do the reality justice 🤣
Guys guys, did anyone get any khauff at seeing her sahay in with that bouquet?? I did. I think she did a good job today. 😛
Originally posted by: archanan14
Arre I am in shock just seeing some of the stuff people write to her 😆 Now I don’t even see her stories.
But yeh sahi idea hai. Especially those pink nightie wale expressions 🤣 Baap re 🤣 Only problem is that a collage won’t do the reality justice 🤣
Her latest reel is on one of the famous songs in marathi. Shya. Why her bappaaa!