Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yes I’m trying to finish my anniversary OS 🤣 it’s almost done just need to finish adding detail
Isse mujhe yaad aaya , I need to give my OS a little final touch and a title 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yes I’m trying to finish my anniversary OS 🤣 it’s almost done just need to finish adding detail
Isse mujhe yaad aaya , I need to give my OS a little final touch and a title 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now I’m off to sleep 🤗 good night all!
Good night !!! 😆
jeena sirf mere liye 🤣🤣🤣
Jeena sirf mere liye😆
Marna sirf meri wajah se 🤣
Marna sirf meri wajah se🤣🤣
Srif Tum is produced under the banner of Rashami Sharma Telefilms. So far the story is inspired by Kabir Singh.
Srif Tum is produced under the banner of Rashami Sharma Telefilms. So far the story is inspired by Kabir Singh.
But the promo looks nothing like it 🤣
Yeah .. seems it will be a mix 😆
Yeah .. seems it will be a mix 😆
Hopefully it isn’t 🤣🤣 no KS
Hi .. m here but pata nhi kab gayab ho jaun 😆
Everyone seems to be busy this week 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k