i dont like her....she tries really hard to be like shenaaz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i dont like her....she tries really hard to be like shenaaz
Afsana is needed for Phokat Game series with Simba.
atleast she is trying 😂😂 most r not even trying to do somethingOriginally posted by: colors_123
i dont like her....she tries really hard to be like shenaaz
matlab yeh junglewasi log task karne se zada interested khane pine mei hai and Afsana pani bhi yahi piyegi 😂😂😂
Karan took away the kheer and tejsawi was giving distributing. I found it very funny smiley37
Sometimes I do feel bad for them and they have so less to eat that they have to steal
What oil was that?
How can one not know the difference, unless your high or stressed 😂.
Originally posted by: Candy_Crush
Afsana should stay .. she is irritating sometimes but funny too .. ppl like Akasha Leshan r vidhi should before her
I want vidhi or leshun to go asap.
I think cooking oilOriginally posted by: VintageWine
What oil was that?
How can one not know the difference, unless your high or stressed 😂.
@bold wen someone is greedy to have anything and everything in the main house they don't even check what it is they just pounce on it 😂😂😂
I think cooking oil
@bold wen someone is greedy to have anything and everything in the main house they don't even check what it is they just pounce on it 😂😂😂
I meant, soya / olive, sunflower etc 😂😂. Rang toh paata chalta hi hai na.
I can understand if she drank ACV 🤣, but oil 🤣...
Lulz @ greedy 🤣🤣🤣. Bukhaad kahin ki.
Yeah Afsana is different kind of player....she should stay... There are some who are leaders, some who are players n then there is Afsana type of player , jo kabhi bhi kahi bhi kisi k bhi satta hila deta h
wo jaldi se gayi aur pi li dekha hi nahi 😂😂 usko main house mein task se zada khane aur pine ka laalch tha 😂😂 dekhna Vishal aur Jay ko bhi kha jayegi yeh game mein😂😂🤣Originally posted by: VintageWine
I meant, soya / olive, sunflower etc 😂😂. Rang toh paata chalta hi hai na.
I can understand if she drank ACV 🤣, but oil 🤣...
Lulz @ greedy 🤣🤣🤣. Bukhaad kahin ki.