Aww... Vegetarians can have biriyani as well, you know! My dad and brother are both vegetarians so I know how it gets.... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aww... Vegetarians can have biriyani as well, you know! My dad and brother are both vegetarians so I know how it gets.... 🤣
Yes I am taking care ❤️.You take care too ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Aww... Vegetarians can have biriyani as well, you know! My dad and brother are both vegetarians so I know how it gets.... 🤣
Veg Biryani ❤✨
😆😆
😆 !!! iss kaal kaal mein humtum kare dhamaal ...
Ek toh this kalyug is going on a different tangent .. upar se social media & picture galores ..... who knows 90s ka baccha/fanboy KD would have a similar reaction too , though must be used to it by now!
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
That's good to hear❤️
Oh, no big deal. just the usual life drama🤪Pandya parivaar ki tarah meri zindagi bhi kaand se barpoor hai😆
Oh 😆 I hope you emerge successfully from them ❤️
🤣🤣 Haaan, aur main 25 days ki baby, aur mere paas 15 bacchen hai
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 Haaan, aur main 25 days ki baby, aur mere paas 15 bacchen hai
🥴🤣
Momziee 1 week k liye aap AU DTs banaogi please!! Main ghoomne ja rhi hoon aaj se isiliye!! 🥺❤
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 Haaan, aur main 25 days ki baby, aur mere paas 15 bacchen hai
Congratulations partner...that is an achievement😆
I hope we get more bts of KD and Alice from this ramleela track. I m loving this Royal look of them
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU9LObVKmyi/?utm_medium=copy_link
Dekho dekho sab dekho isse!!