I hope the psychiatrist talks to entire family in hospital and not just Sai.
If that happens, other than Pakhi, Karishma and Sonali, rest might be better after this track.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I hope the psychiatrist talks to entire family in hospital and not just Sai.
If that happens, other than Pakhi, Karishma and Sonali, rest might be better after this track.
Originally posted by: ranijain
I hope the psychiatrist talks to entire family in hospital and not just Sai.
If that happens, other than Pakhi, Karishma and Sonali, rest might be better after this track.
They need to, they spent 1000 bucks to reach the hospital, should make full use of it...😆
Call Karishma and Sonali too, Pakhi can rest back... She is a gone case...🤣