talk bout what?Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Oh.. there is this interesting talk.. just finished but is available on Facebook,you want the link?
Yeah sure??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
talk bout what?Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Oh.. there is this interesting talk.. just finished but is available on Facebook,you want the link?
Yeah sure??
https://www.facebook.com/TheMSUUnion/videos/573502234071724/?app=fbl
The Topic was on Women in our scriptures. A wonderful Sanskrit scholar gave really interesting examples and new perspective!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I hope they read.. tumhe credit bhi milna chahiye for the idea or we are suing ek for chori
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
kya chal raha hai I just woke up 😂
I'm guessing you already know, but Balaji is making a new show with army backdrop, so we are guessing they read our take.
And I don't want just credit. I want moolah. Credit ka achar dalongi? 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm guessing you already know, but Balaji is making a new show with army backdrop, so we are guessing they read our take.
And I don't want just credit. I want moolah. Credit ka achar dalongi? 🤣
Yeah ask them for some Mulaah..😆
You deserve mucho dinero for the idea.👍🏼😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah ask them for some Mulaah..😆
You deserve mucho dinero for the idea.👍🏼😆
Exactly! Ek toh mere dimak ka bhaji pala hogaya aur upar se they are trying to steal without credit. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Exactly! Ek toh mere dimak ka bhaji pala hogaya aur upar se they are trying to steal without credit. 🤣
While reading humaare dimaag ka bhaji pala ho gaya so obviously while writing you must have gone through not brain storming but brain tsunami 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
While reading humaare dimaag ka bhaji pala ho gaya so obviously while writing you must have gone through not brain storming but brain tsunami 🤣
Faizi changed Tsunami for me
Abhi sirf Mona darling yaad aati hain
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm guessing you already know, but Balaji is making a new show with army backdrop, so we are guessing they read our take.
And I don't want just credit. I want moolah. Credit ka achar dalongi? 🤣
Haan Na rokda matters
I was thinking to write hurricane but nahi captain shreya must have gone through a tsunami of thooghts while writing the ZDMN story EK style 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm guessing you already know, but Balaji is making a new show with army backdrop, so we are guessing they read our take.
And I don't want just credit. I want moolah. Credit ka achar dalongi? 🤣
Sabko bas money hi cahiye🤣 money se duniya chalti hai😆