Originally posted by: infinity101
Maybe her family lives somewhere else or something and not in Mumbai. Going by her surname, she is south Indian if I am not wrong.
She lost her parents I guess..no siblings too.She had mentioned it in ace of space.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: infinity101
Maybe her family lives somewhere else or something and not in Mumbai. Going by her surname, she is south Indian if I am not wrong.
She lost her parents I guess..no siblings too.She had mentioned it in ace of space.
You can do fake showmance without having the audience worrying about if they're about to see fornication/the steps leading up to it on television.
What he has going on outside is none of my concern. What he does inside is. And he's looking v dumb and terrible a bit like Jay