Donal, Meisha, Lehsan and Vidhi.. Bigg boss inko 4 in 1 eviction mei weekend pe ghar bhejo.. waise bhi kuch nahi karahe and ghar mei rush bohot hai thora traffic kam hoga.. saaron ko exit route dikhao..
Donal, Meisha, Lehsan and Vidhi.. Bigg boss inko 4 in 1 eviction mei weekend pe ghar bhejo.. waise bhi kuch nahi karahe and ghar mei rush bohot hai thora traffic kam hoga.. saaron ko exit route dikhao..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ek ek chote pyade ki kimat hoti hn chess mei. They all are important for changing dynamics at some level. Ek bhi kaun jaye confusion hn .
Sabko nikal denge toh kya dekhenge Elite Vs OTT?
Akasa and Vidhi are replaceable
I think Vidhi needs to leave Not contributing anything literally.Originally posted by: Atonement
Akasa and Vidhi are replaceable
All four of them will remain there
I think so akaasa can go
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think Vidhi needs to leave Not contributing anything literally.
Yeah immensely useless hai woh. Bas paint and accessories laga ke baith jaati hain.
I want Leshan and Meisha to go, so from next time people will think twice about falling in “love” in three days 🙄
leshan punch line is "teen din ladki in "😂😂I want Leshan and Meisha to go, so from next time people will think twice about falling in “love” in three days 🙄
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think Vidhi needs to leave Not contributing anything literally.
Agree..vidhi is just going with jhund, everyone else is atleast putting their point across and playing game