Ye kya bol diya IF walo no...Oh NO!!!😆
I think they need to take classes on one sided love.
Ye kya bol diya IF walo no...Oh NO!!!😆
I think they need to take classes on one sided love.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One sided love ki beizzati...🥺
Maaf karo writer ko. 😆
People are again assuming things
It’s not an EMA😡
😆
On second thoughts, I just read the rangila show synopsis. If that is true, it is so horrible. For a minute, I actually thought Ghum is much better.
Beizzati ab old fashion hua... Insult is a new sexy 😉
Lo bhai... Ab IF khud didi ko bura bhala bol raha hai toh ab report kon karega 🤣 IF ne fandom ki insult kar di 🤣
Originally posted by: 6KCUNV7RBIWAF7LQ
Beizzati ab old fashion hua... Insult is a new sexy 😉
But beizzati have all the feels...❤️ Old is gold... 😂
Ye to Amar prem ki beizzati hai🤣
Ye to Amar prem ki beizzati hai🤣
Na, didi aur beizzati ki amar prem kahani...🤣