Haan I did 7 hours back🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan I did 7 hours back🤣🤣
Good good 🤣🤣 you are off the hook
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that's what I mean by no context 🤣 but i guess even without it it is hilarious
You should make a career in this now 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she'll love this drawing then.....superwoman
namuna can dive into my bucket of water🤣 before he loses his choti again
Everyday starts with new surprises 🤣🤣
Save Namuna abhiyan 🤣
If my parents let me study art I would’ve 🤣🤣
Everyone bring one bucket of water for namuna 🤣🤣 your donation will be tax exempt 🤣
You can still have it as a side business🤣🤣
True that’s probably what I’ll do once I improve enough 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Everyone bring one bucket of water for namuna 🤣🤣 your donation will be tax exempt 🤣
Banke chail chabeela kancha Naman ko kuch nahi hona chahiye🤣🤣
He is precious to all 🤣 keep him safe 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k