Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Only thing left for us 😭
Soch rahi hoon aaj update nahi karti 😆
Soch rahi hoon aaj update nahi karti 😆
Don't give update Sia and especially precap 🤦🤦🤫🤫🤐🤐
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Only thing left for us 😭
Chechi I am.fine with written update today and precap
🤦🤦 🤐🤐..
We really pissed him off by asking for Raghvi
scenes
Looks like baby track might be on its way, I won’t be able to forgive raghav if he doesn’t tell Pallavi about this
What to say now yaar . I am also waiting for it
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
We really pissed him off by asking for Raghvi
scenes
Looks like baby track might be on its way, I won’t be able to forgive raghav if he doesn’t tell Pallavi about this
Abhi tak I was thinking Sikku won't repeat the same mistake ...but he did it again 🤦♀️...Sorry but Aaj ka Episode hajam nahi hua...Specially Precap.
Raghav in Bed with Esha...and Pallavi is 📞 him.