Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Paapi pet ka sawal 🤣🤣 Sriti and Shabir are examples of it 🤣

She was like enough is enough🤣 I didn't further 🤣 I didn't want to curse my eyes 🤣

They’ve been stuck in that show for almost a decade now 🤣🤣 I really wonder if they can’t quit because of ekta 

Fair enough 🤣 our eyes are precious after all 

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

They’ve been stuck in that show for almost a decade now 🤣🤣 I really wonder if they can’t quit because of ekta 

Fair enough 🤣 our eyes are precious after all 

Yeah 3 more years to go but consider it 2 as this year is nearing it's end🤣🤣 I think both want to be in the good books of EK that's why they are still stuck there 🤣

I once saw her on Kanwar's live video and I was like ye dono ek doosre ko kyu jaante hai 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Yeah 3 more years to go but consider it 2 as this year is nearing it's end🤣🤣 I think both want to be in the good books of EK that's why they are still stuck there 🤣

I once saw her on Kanwar's live video and I was like ye dono ek doosre ko kyu jaante hai 🤣🤣

The Balaji curse 🤣 stay and benefit or leave and lose everything you have 💔🤣

Who’s kanwar? 🤣🤣 And why does she know anyone outside of pkyek group? 

White-Lilac thumbnail

The Balaji curse 🤣 stay and benefit or leave and lose everything you have 💔🤣

Who’s kanwar? 🤣🤣 And why does she know anyone outside of pkyek group? 

And as far as I've read about EK, she's someone who holds grudges🤣 so one should be careful around her if you want to stay in the industry🤣

Kanwar is the actor who plays Shiva in Pandya Store🤣🤣 She literally knows a lot of people in the industry🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

And as far as I've read about EK, she's someone who holds grudges🤣 so one should be careful around her if you want to stay in the industry🤣

Kanwar is the actor who plays Shiva in Pandya Store🤣🤣 She literally knows a lot of people in the industry🤣

Then pkyek 2 is done for 🤣🤣 no hope left unless those Sony producers take interest

Oh accha 🤣 but why know cursed woman usse kya milega 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Then pkyek 2 is done for 🤣🤣 no hope left unless those Sony producers take interest

Oh accha 🤣 but why know cursed woman usse kya milega 🤣

But I don't think any producer would want to make a S2 of a show of some other producer 🤣🤣 maybe we can hope for a new show with ViSu that's at least possible if someone one wants to cast them 🤣

Pata nahi 🤣 she seems like a social butterfly 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

But I don't think any producer would want to make a S2 of a show of some other producer 🤣🤣 maybe we can hope for a new show with ViSu that's at least possible if someone one wants to cast them 🤣

Pata nahi 🤣 she seems like a social butterfly 🤣🤣

That’s true 🤣 then it’s up to someone to get the idea to cast them 🤣 I feel like VD would agree immediately based off previous interviews but not sure about Suku 😭🤣 would she agree? 

some people aren’t worth the time but whatever floats her boat I guess 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lubnas227

Bhai ki beti and biwi ki beti mai Piya ki jhalak aarahi hai 🔥🖤❤️  

New relationship goals 🤣

I am imagining sukirti soo much in place of her 

The promo is quite resembling aag n patanga promo n that too in the same month 

Yeah too much! 

Everything is connected no doubt 💕

Hopefully vivian ko ye promo shoot karne ke time Abhay n piya yaad aaye ho I mean aag n patanga promo 🔥

Only vd can tell ... And I guess he must have remembered 😆

White-Lilac thumbnail

That’s true 🤣 then it’s up to someone to get the idea to cast them 🤣 I feel like VD would agree immediately based off previous interviews but not sure about Suku 😭🤣 would she agree? 

some people aren’t worth the time but whatever floats her boat I guess 🤣

I want a music video as well 🤣 sapne bohot hai par koi poora karne wala nahi hai 🤣 I think Suku might agree as well because she knows how to balance personal and professional life 🤣

Why are we even talking about her 🤣 I hope we didn't get the forum cursed in the process🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

I want a music video as well 🤣 sapne bohot hai par koi poora karne wala nahi hai 🤣 I think Suku might agree as well because she knows how to balance personal and professional life 🤣

Why are we even talking about her 🤣 I hope we didn't get the forum cursed in the process🤣

we need to start bribing producers then 🤣 just not tuntuni please 🤣 I hope she would  missing ViSu a lot 

full stop on cursed woman 🤣 like how she full stopped our dreams 😭🤣