Koi nahi🤗
Exams are much much more imp👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Koi nahi🤗
Exams are much much more imp👍🏼
Sab ke dil mein🤣
Miss being here too but you already know it now ki main kahan hoon😆
Is ziddi dil manne mah any good now? Someone said it went downhill sometime ago
TBH I lost interest in #ZDMN
I watch Kundali Bhagya for timepass & ML's brother
baaki show off air bhi ho jaaye toh I don't care🤣
the concept looked new but I did not know if it would lastOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
TBH I lost interest in #ZDMN
Tumhara kal(tom) kal(yesterday) ban gaya mere reply dene tak😭
Koi gal nahi ji. Kabhi bhi discuss kar sakte hai😉
Same here... mumma pakka 3 din mein divide karti😆
@b ouch😭🤣
Agreed... I find it really simple and tasty❤️
Ab toh main hi food blogger bann ye karungi😈
