I also missed it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I also missed it
bye razia take careOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Hello Guys, hope you all are doing good🤗 I'm leaving this forum for about a month or two...
Take care❤️
thanks Razia I am fine thank you
Hope you are too
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Hello Guys, hope you all are doing good🤗 I'm leaving this forum for about a month or two...
Take care❤️
Will miss you Komo ji!😭 But koi nahi! Ace those exams and make us more prouder!❤️
I'm sure you'll do extremely well. Wish you all the best!🤗👍🏼
Bucky and bhagu how are you?
Tumhara kal(tom) kal(yesterday) ban gaya mere reply dene tak😭
Yup they have... koi nahi... better luck next time😆
she likes manit I thinkKYUN??????????????????????????????/
Same here... mumma pakka 3 din mein divide karti😆For sure🤣 Yes yes itna sab khana khake one will upset their tummy. My mother for one would never allow😆 She already says Zomato/Swiggy has disoriented our generation😆
Maharashtrian food is sach mein loveThanks for sharing the vid❤️
@b Yeh hone se pehle I'll run away🤣
@b ouch😭🤣
Agreed... I find it really simple and tasty❤️
Ab toh main hi food blogger bann ye karungi😈
You will do well don't worry!Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Bucky🤗 I'm doing good. Bas exams aa rahe hai to chakkar aa rahe hai🤣
Hope you're well too🤗
Best luck❤️