Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mera bhanda kyun phoda ki main hi Soni hoon?
Hawww Soni 😲
To ye hai tumhara raaz 😲
I have been like this for ages
Finally, a worthy opponent 😌
Mo baby Mo buddhi bani
Tabhi to wo paida bhi nahi hui thi
Pichle janam mein chali gayi 🤣🤣
This is kinda true too
I know, I can feel it 😆🤣
You are Maharashtrian?
Hawww no I'm Bengali 😆
I'm used to calling her Vedi mulgi though 😆
Main chuha nahi banungi
I'll be rabbit
Chuha banaya toh bee ka and tumhara ek point cut
Par rabbit to already hai 😆
Humari khargosh Soni
Mereko chuha nahi bana
Don't worry, billi nahi hai apun ke paas 🤣
woww new thread 🥳
Congratulations Soni
you rocked it once again
Congrats Nisha and Rashi 1st and 2nd runner ups
Thanks DD🤗