I am back after a 5 year gap and I'm surprised at how quiet it is here on this Bollywood section.
Back in 2015 and 2016 it used to be crazy and busy!
What happened?
I am back after a 5 year gap and I'm surprised at how quiet it is here on this Bollywood section.
Back in 2015 and 2016 it used to be crazy and busy!
What happened?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chat Club is where all the activity is these days...
Reddit and Twitter happened
Lack of movies by top stars
Originally posted by: magginoodles
I am back after a 5 year gap and I'm surprised at how quiet it is here on this Bollywood section.
Back in 2015 and 2016 it used to be crazy and busy!
What happened?
You are here after Covid. Did you really expect it to be the same ?
After the SSR tragedy, BW has lost many fans.
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
You are here after Covid. Did you really expect it to be the same ?
Considering Bollywood sections on social media are still buzzing, I certainly expected more activity here.
People used to discuss Bollywood stuff from older times here too, which has nothing to do with covid.
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly
Reddit and Twitter happened
That could be one explanation, but social media Bollywood sections, especially on Twitter was very popular back then as well.
No movies. No fashion police. No gossip. No page 3.
Discuss kya kare?
There’s still lots of people here
https://x.com/i/status/2061763502591955244
https://x.com/i/status/2075440970410479733
https://x.com/i/status/2078655720351047750
https://x.com/i/status/2045337426533486779
https://x.com/i/status/2046095923760238667
17