Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I'm gonna have lunch now... Rice and buttermilk, I don't want to risk anything else... But I feel much better now😎!!!!
Theek hain phast phast khaa le!! 😎👍🏼❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I'm gonna have lunch now... Rice and buttermilk, I don't want to risk anything else... But I feel much better now😎!!!!
Theek hain phast phast khaa le!! 😎👍🏼❤️
Aaj bhi content milega 😭😭♥️♥️♥️
Segment milega aaj!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤🥺🥺🥺🥺
Swasti and Sathya, hope you guys are feeling better now! Aaj bhi content milega to make guys feel even better ❤️😆
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Aree waah 🤣
Bold@Main tujhe wahi bolne waali thi ki unko PS ka story bata lekin I thought pata nahi interested bhi honge 🤣
maine chamakti tara ke PR ka example diya 🤣
agar business karna hai toh inse seekho
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Swasti and Sathya, hope you guys are feeling better now! Aaj bhi content milega to make guys feel even better ❤️😆
Ha abhi toh phir se ucchal rhi hoon main!! Kya hoga mera? 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️😭😭😭😭❤❤❤🤣🤣🤣🤣
Milega Harshu Milega ❤❤❤🧿🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: hapakalanoodles
maine chamakti tara ke PR ka example diya 🤣
agar business karna hai toh inse seekho
Waah kya example diya 🤣