wow aao sunao aur chale jao 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow aao sunao aur chale jao 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
how about some ganga jal to the face 🤣 that's what ansh did to pia
That would've been hilarious🤣🤣
All they do is to throw ganga jal and patal ketki on each other 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That would've been hilarious🤣🤣
All they do is to throw ganga jal and patal ketki on each other 🤣
the ganga jal was so colorful today 🤣 ekdum firework types🤣
Didn't Pia's face burn then? 🤣🤣
no 🤣 instead she yelled at Ansh and called him a duplicate hero 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
no 🤣 instead she yelled at Ansh and called him a duplicate hero 🤣
The whole review makes me feel like it was a riot🤣🤣
as soon as I saw nishant using the crossbow like a hammer I knew this film was a goner 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
as soon as I saw nishant using the crossbow like a hammer I knew this film was a goner 🤣
Crossbow is the only weapon he's allowed to carry with himself so what can the poor soul do 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Crossbow is the only weapon he's allowed to carry with himself so what can the poor soul do 🤣🤣
accha multipurpose use then 🤣 still doesn't explain where all the plane seats went 🤣 economy class was destroyed
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
accha multipurpose use then 🤣 still doesn't explain where all the plane seats went 🤣 economy class was destroyed
He was always seen carrying a crossbow in the previous season🤣
I don't know as I haven't watched it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k