There might be a small segment with them tomorrow I guess all week they have been showing different celebs who came to their studio.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There might be a small segment with them tomorrow I guess all week they have been showing different celebs who came to their studio.
Super cute live, ended too soon though! I wish it was longer 💖
Main bhi Vaishu!! ❤❤🤩🤩
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
KD maiii itnaa energy kahaan se aata hai? 😂😂😂
Matlab raat ke barah baje, after a hectic day of shoot woh kitna livelyyy tha 🤩🤩
Alice ki bahuttt taang kheench ayi karta hai yehh 😂😂😂
Thesee twoo aree ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ha na Pixie
And his obsession to wear black shirt and any colour trouser except blue and black 🤣
I wanted Alice to say “Kanwarrrr” at the end ❤️
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Also Jethji to KD: Ranveer Singh wants his pants back 🤣🤣
KD aur uske atrangi pants! 🤣
KD : Hum bhooke aur nange hain!!
Alice: What was that?
KD:mtlb we r hungry!!
Alice : Hum sirf bhooke hain!!
🤣🤣
Pata nahi kahan se lata hai inhe.. he is so good looking that he pulls them off though 😆
Again Jethji: saas bahu ka toh pata nahi but kuch saazish lag rahi hai iss live ki 🤣🤣
Ha na main bhi wahi bol rahi thi meri behen ki 🤣
Aurr jab mein start liya live tab mujhe awaak nahi aa raha toh mein volume max par kar diya phir woh itn zor se awaak ati ki meri mummy aa gayi ukte dekhne and I was sitting on the bed excited like a five year kid watching his favourite cartoon 🤣