Captain hain toh dimaag toh khilana padega na😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Captain hain toh dimaag toh khilana padega na😆
Pls brief me what’s on ? I’m not able to catch up .. I was off for two hrs and Itna pages 🤣
Captain hain toh dimaag toh khilana padega na😆
I eat more yaar
Ren ko patha hai .. patha nahi Kab mujhe block karegi
Usska toh sabko besabri se intezar hainOriginally posted by: AnOptimist
Straightforward Ana 😂💯
SKR wished SS Rajamouli today. Waise he never wished any of his co-actor on insta... Personally wish kiya hoga ofcourse but no story. Waiting for Shivangi's bday now
Welcome to tazbu land new members 🤗🍉🍉
Trouble her more divu....she likes it😎
Update de Aru ?? Kya chal raha hai
Any content ?
Captain hain toh dimaag toh khilana padega na😆
Arre I get so many PMs I can't even manage.
It's slowly getting out of hand and my ocd is driving me more cray cray....🤣
Divya I know you'll never stop messaging me and I won't block you. You're my 🍉
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Arre I get so many PMs I can't even manage.
It's slowly getting out of hand and my ocd is driving me more cray cray....🤣
Divya I know you'll never stop messaging me and I won't block you. You're my 🍉
Aww Ren .. I love you
Fria aur Masin kaha gayab hain?
602