Originally posted by: Abhiya29
How are you?
Good how are you? It’s been a while ❤️😆 still awake?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhiya29
How are you?
Good how are you? It’s been a while ❤️😆 still awake?
I am excited to read your stories. I will start reading after 3 weeks . As my certification ends then. Then I will have some free time. Thank god
It's only 11 here. I will fall asleep soon though and I 'm doing good lol.
Originally posted by: Abhiya29
I am excited to read your stories. I will start reading after 3 weeks . As my certification ends then. Then I will have some free time. Thank god
Yay! Take your time for sure 🤗 will be waiting for your thoughts
Good luck with the certification!
Originally posted by: Abhiya29
It's only 11 here. I will fall asleep soon though and I doing good lol.
I wasn’t sure of your sleeping schedule so thought to ask 🤣 now I know
Glad to hear it ❤️
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wasn’t sure of your sleeping schedule so thought to ask 🤣 now I know
Glad to hear it ❤️
Work days I usually sleep early I have to go to work.
Makes sense! I keep thinking today is Sunday 🤣🤣
What about you? How's is your semester going?
Originally posted by: Abhiya29
What about you? How's is your semester going?
I’m ready for it to end honestly 🤣 two more months to go and I’m done with school forever 🤣
otherwise it’s going alright having only two classes is nice since not as much assignments
Yippee I am happy for you and I'm glad not too many assignments.
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k