Originally posted by: Isamreen
Haww 😱
Maine kab kiye hain dhamake
Most of the people don't even know me here in IF
Haan Haan, isliye toh special appreciation mila tha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Haww 😱
Maine kab kiye hain dhamake
Most of the people don't even know me here in IF
Haan Haan, isliye toh special appreciation mila tha 🤣
Hi my sweethearts... How are you?
Feeling not so well, flue.
I have started my homework by the way.
Now I need to build on that. Word count is an issue (as always)
I hope to finish it soon and show you all the beautiful gifs to go with it.. Someone very talented made this..
And I hope you all finish soon, and come back to the AT again. The 50th AT has made us actually stop from reaching it.. What an irony..
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Hi my sweethearts... How are you?
Feeling not so well, flue.
I have started my homework by the way.
Now I need to build on that. Word count is an issue (as always)
I hope to finish it soon and show you all the beautiful gifs to go with it.. Someone very talented made this..
And I hope you all finish soon, and come back to the AT again. The 50th AT has made us actually stop from reaching it.. What an irony..
Rishu
Take care of yourself
Don't exert
Everything is secondary...health is important
Word count is not an issue...write as per your liking
Take care Rishu 🤗❤️
Get well soon Rishu 🤗💝
I’m very excited to see what you have for us😆
Hi all.
Shall we plan a quick and easy but still beautiful birthday present for Himanshu?
Anika, will you please share your idea here too?
And tag along some more also, I am sure our Farhad/Himanshu has some fans here and there..