how many rounds r there in this game?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
how many rounds r there in this game?
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
I think for a first time sheep, I'm kinda happy with my scores. Improve karlenge next round mein
Thanks Shephard🤗🤗❤️
Vedi mulgi!! 🤗🤗
You scored much better than me at least 🤣
Congrats!!
This was a tough round 😆 Well played 🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I feel exactly the same about that novel and it's lovers (Priceless excluded)😆
Yes, just bcz it's my Kachu I'm sparing her 😆 Koi bhi aur wouldn't have this privilege 🤣
Be proud Kachu 🤣
Vedi mulgi!! 🤗🤗
You scored much better than me at least 🤣
Congrats!!
This was a tough round 😆 Well played 🤗
Hello Bee 😆❤️
Scored more than you 😲
Meine aapko yahan bhi follow kiya 🤣🤣
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗
nhii us time lavy akeli thi😡 unko tag kia Jo foran aye😡
Originally posted by: LazyBing
And youre the best at what you do😍
Easily the life of any thread …and jeet bhi jaogi🤗
Awww you so sweet
Love you Mo 🤗
Meri jeet ka to pata nahi 🤣 But I'm very happy for you guys
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I only drink Bournvita, Tia se poocho😋
Arre i just checked again, most overrated novel - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand 😭😭😭
Ss or it didn't happen 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I'm not sure how Evans feels about the pressure on him 🤣
Evans is totally at ease 😌😌

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I want to go read it actually 🤣
I searched about it and it looks so boring