I'll confirm tomorrow....hopefully by Monday end, you'll get results, winner, runners-up, award winners plus siggies.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'll confirm tomorrow....hopefully by Monday end, you'll get results, winner, runners-up, award winners plus siggies.
Yes, that's easy, I'll put the list of nominations today. Also besides that, few awards would be awarded too by my sole decision based on performances.Originally posted by: LazyBing
Oh can you share award nominations with us?😍
It may be fun guessing who will win what in the meantime😋
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Yes, that's easy, I'll put the list of nominations today. Also besides that, few awards would be awarded too by my sole decision based on performances.
Yay my average sheep award
Originally posted by: Infinitely
I'll confirm tomorrow....hopefully by Monday end, you'll get results, winner, runners-up, award winners plus siggies.
Oho yay excited
Kya saare results out ho gaye?
Should I start catching up finally 🤣
Oh you are finally here 🤣
Mandaar us show ka villain tha 🤣
Aur IF ki Mandaar Hinna hai 🤪
mujhe bhi points janna hai...😭35 points
Yes, the guest of honour 🤣
I'll calculate after some time ☺️
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320