Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Star plus is high on sunny's pasta 🤪
Pallavi isn't Shakki type 🤔Why they are calling it shakk ki deewar
To get their so called trp
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Star plus is high on sunny's pasta 🤪
Pallavi isn't Shakki type 🤔Why they are calling it shakk ki deewar
To get their so called trp
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
https://twitter.com/SwaraNaik_/status/1446860925005221892?s=20
Beauty
#AntiPalsUglySareesFC is quite happy with makers
Her makeup and styling is improved finally.
Shivangi is Gorgeous and she's glowing these days ❤️❤️
Pallavi is protective and possessive for her GR but shakki no way😔
She trusts him more than herself even though Raghav broke her trust so many times still she trusts him every time ❤️
Shivi liked this and shared as her IG story ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUx8G5rr-rA/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is one of my fav song 💗
I have always imagined Shivangi in this ...
Pls if anyone can create something with this song?
Originally posted by: Isamreen
This is one of my fav song 💗
I have always imagined Shivangi in this ...
Pls if anyone can create something with this song?
What a pretty song!! I'll try to give it a go, but abhi timeline commit nahi Kar sakti I'm damn slow at stuff 🤣
Originally posted by: Isamreen
This is one of my fav song 💗
I have always imagined Shivangi in this ...
Pls if anyone can create something with this song?
This is such a beautiful song❤️
Definitely adding this to my playlist.
Originally posted by: Isamreen
This is one of my fav song 💗
I have always imagined Shivangi in this ...
Pls if anyone can create something with this song?
Pakistani OST's are beautiful ❤.
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4