Originally posted by: Isamreen
I know
Mera bhi wahi haal hai..
Hopefully we will be able to finish it on the deadline
49th AT me bhi start karoge to ho jana hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Isamreen
I know
Mera bhi wahi haal hai..
Hopefully we will be able to finish it on the deadline
49th AT me bhi start karoge to ho jana hai
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Yep I like their friendship and tashan most in the show..
Their showdown use to be hilarious and epic
Ooh yes!
I used to love the dynamics between Freddy and the others. I always had trouble saying his name😂
Originally posted by: Isamreen
I know
Mera bhi wahi haal hai..
Hopefully we will be able to finish it on the deadline
Yeah, I’ll try to finish as soon as possible.
Yes ...
Jaldi karna hai but
Show k khatam hone se pehle lol
Bilkul nahi
Like I am NOT AT ALL the person who can dance
To mujhko ekdum nahi acha laga tha and I was finding opportunities to be back asap
🤣




Originally posted by: Isamreen
Rebels 😳
Oh nice ...
That's why I was wondering how I won like coz I am literally hiding in the AT all the time 🤣
You got it because you deserve it ❤️😳
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Bilkul nahi
Like I am NOT AT ALL the person who can dance
To mujhko ekdum nahi acha laga tha and I was finding opportunities to be back asap
Even I can't dance 😆
Only complex ka half an hour garba I attend, ho Gaya ek saal ka quota poora 😆
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Rebels 😳
Oh nice ...
That's why I was wondering how I won like coz I am literally hiding in the AT all the time 🤣
Says who does dhamake on MF 🤣