I am proud of you ☺️
Asli student ho tum 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am proud of you ☺️
Asli student ho tum 🤣
Han yaar next week tak aaram se karlo
Abhi hame yeh AT aur next AT bhi finish karna hai 😆
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Especially the forensic head
Dr. Salukhe 😎 banda haath ki ungli se Insaan ka poora biodata de deta tha .
👏ise bolte hain talent
He was too good of a doctor😌😌
I loved his friendship with ACP!
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Super awesome
Inspiration Bohot achi mili hai
Blended his stern face and improvised
Improvise, adapt and overcome 😎
Inspiration acchi hai 😳
Oh yeah
Happy festival to all of you ☺️
Mujhe dandiya bahut pasand aata hai
But who is he? 🤔😅
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Han yaar next week tak aaram se karlo
Abhi hame yeh AT aur next AT bhi finish karna hai 😆
Yes I think I’ll need as much time as possible🙈🙈 It’s a v busy period right now.
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
He was too good of a doctor😌😌
I loved his friendship with ACP!
Yep I like their friendship and tashan most in the show..
Their showdown use to be hilarious and epic
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Yes I think I’ll need as much time as possible🙈🙈 It’s a v busy period right now.
I know
Mera bhi wahi haal hai..
Hopefully we will be able to finish it on the deadline
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Oh yeah
Happy festival to all of you ☺️
Mujhe dandiya bahut pasand aata hai
Main hardly ek baar attend ki hu 🤣🤣