Heyya🤗
I didn't realised its Saturday today...phir se 2 din ka wait😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Heyya🤗
I didn't realised its Saturday today...phir se 2 din ka wait😒
Where is everyone...sab gayab hai
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Heyya🤗
I didn't realised its Saturday today...phir se 2 din ka wait😒
Hey
Maine to Friday ka episode bhi nhi dekha 😒
Same Bhavi di maine bhi nahi dekha abhi tak😔
Ohh
Sometimes life is too much hectic
Yeah right.
I missed the telecast on Friday aur ab sony liv par dekhne ke liye bohut himmat chahiye..it shows so many ads in just 1 episode😕
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Yeah right.
I missed the telecast on Friday aur ab sony liv par dekhne ke liye bohut himmat chahiye..it shows so many ads in just 1 episode😕
You can download the episode. I will also do the same