LoL he said sundari chaiyeh yeah mundari chaiyeh aap decide kar lo.🤣Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Horny tree ka bhi mazaak udaa diya...Sundari Mundari bula diya usko🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LoL he said sundari chaiyeh yeah mundari chaiyeh aap decide kar lo.🤣Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Horny tree ka bhi mazaak udaa diya...Sundari Mundari bula diya usko🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
LoL he said sundari chaiyeh yeah mundari chaiyeh aap decide kar lo.🤣
He's very witty and his one liners are savage😆I hope he keeps up the momentum and BB doesn't interfere much this season. Bohot time baad koi interesting aaya hai show mein😆
Today’s WKV they should eliminate Vishwasundhari. 🤔
Hey SP are u Gujju?
I’m right here LOL. Dude what undhiyoo - I don’t like undhiyoo at all 😆
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Today’s WKV they should eliminate Vishwasundhari. 🤔
Mute bhi kar de to chalega
Today I am very excited for WKW. Abhi tak kisi se bhi emotionally attached nahi hue tho kisi ke upar bhi war ho maje bade aane wale hai mujhe🤣
Stay strong Prateek fans
#WeAreWithYouSheruPrateek
Are you prateek fan 😲
mod doosre thread ka darwaza kholo😭