Rra promoting KV and Debattama's MV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rra promoting KV and Debattama's MV
and here we were hoping he would react on someone else MV. Although I don't have any umeed😠- as the guy might not have noticed it.Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Rra promoting KV and Debattama's MV
and here we were hoping he would react on someone else MV. Although I don't have any umeed😠- as the guy might not have noticed it.
3 din se gayab te maharaj
Aj aaye hai . mood main hoge to kr denge
Vrna nhi krege .
Hiii everyone!
Kaise ho sab?
*Sighhhh*
and here we were hoping he would react on someone else MV. Although I don't have any umeed😠- as the guy might not have noticed it.
Yeah I was hoping too😔 Even Ankit has wished her. But, he has noticed everything! Just because he was not posting anything doesn't mean he was totally MIA and didn't know what was going on SM. Par ab kya chakkar hai dono ke beech kuch nhi pata. Mujhe to Rrahel MV ki bhi zyada ummeed nhi lag rhi ab🥺🥺
lol like bday wish in private ye bhi privately ki hogi 😆Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yeah I was hoping too😔 Even Ankit has wished her. But, he has noticed everything! Just because he was not posting anything doesn't mean he was totally MIA and didn't know what was going on SM. Par ab kya chakkar hai dono ke beech kuch nhi pata. Mujhe to Rrahel MV ki bhi zyada ummeed nhi lag rhi ab🥺🥺
Rrahel ki SM dooriya saha nahi jaa raha ðŸ˜
Hi babes🤗
Mein thik Hoon. Bass idhar thoda Kum aana ho raha hai aaj Kal. Studies & all ki wajah se.
Tu Bata , kaisi hai?
and here we were hoping he would react on someone else MV. Although I don't have any umeed😠- as the guy might not have noticed it.
I was hoping the same Acca. ðŸ˜
But humko kuch milega nehi.🥺