I love her memes...She was on IF but stopped coming here now...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love her memes...She was on IF but stopped coming here now...
Darwaza band karo bhai....🤣
Kyu muh se badboo toh nahi aa rahi🤣
I too love her memes
But the next thing I didn’t get that
Kata laga oui maa oui maa oui maa....
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUxZA8ghMOB/?utm_medium=copy_link
Arey she was a member in India Forums. Has stopped coming here.
I used to follow her on insta but after she changed her user name and account to multi.fond I unfollowed her
Ok now let me go and follow her ❤️
All I could think of seeing that was
"I will huff and I will puff and I will blow your house down" from 3 little pigs. Didi being the wolf, of course! 🤣🤣

All I could think of seeing that was
"I will huff and I will puff and I will blow your house down" from 3 little pigs. Didi being the wolf, of course! 🤣🤣
And the hay hut will be SaiRat ka basa basiya ghar🤣
totally. Actually, in this case, there will be a plot twist. Virat will himself open the door and let the "wolf" come in and eat up his wife 🤣🤣