Originally posted by: divine_16
Delusional at it's peak🤣
Are wo achcha bachcha hai.....🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: divine_16
Delusional at it's peak🤣
Are wo achcha bachcha hai.....🤣
I agree. Now I really really think he is a complete teetotaler and a boring person. 🤣
Definitely he is a good boy! Boring wala good boy. 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Gaming, icecream aur baatein kara lo sir se😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Dumpling
haqse is good .KVs acting really good he looks so hot follow this acct on ig she has posted some clips .
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUcrjvgKpHo/?utm_medium=copy_link
Leaving out Saakk...haq se has been good work. His look was 🔥🔥🔥...I have not seen the full show...just his scenes. He acted well. I think 24 mein bhi he has acted well...but no one puts that up on insta as no romance😂😂😂
Girl in the city was also very nice
Mainey kaab inkaar kiya😆
sirf baccha hain 🤣🤣Originally posted by: divine_16
Mainey kaab inkaar kiya😆
isiliye toh baccha hain woh .no wonder he says no girl took him on a date 🤣Originally posted by: black.snowflake
I agree. Now I really really think he is a complete teetotaler and a boring person. 🤣
Definitely he is a good boy! Boring wala good boy. 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Gaming, icecream aur baatein kara lo sir se😂😂😂
I loved haq se...but he had very small role to play and also his character had a kind of abrupt ending...Wish the actress was a good actor bcoz the plot/story concerning them was good.Originally posted by: black.snowflake
Leaving out Saakk...haq se has been good work. His look was 🔥🔥🔥...I have not seen the full show...just his scenes. He acted well. I think 24 mein bhi he has acted well...but no one puts that up on insta as no romance😂😂😂
Girl in the city was also very nice
Originally posted by: Dumpling
isiliye toh baccha hain woh .no wonder he says no girl took him on a date 🤣
Tt waale kya khudko smart samajhte hai...aasli raaz toh humne khole hai...🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
I will faint now...Originally posted by: black.snowflake
I agree. Now I really really think he is a complete teetotaler and a boring person. 🤣
Definitely he is a good boy! Boring wala good boy. 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Gaming, icecream aur baatein kara lo sir se😂😂😂
Originally posted by: divine_16
I loved haq se...but he had very small role to play and also his character had a kind of abrupt ending...Wish the actress was a good actor bcoz the plot/story concerning them was good.
Idk why...I think most of the actresses opposite him fade a little in terms of acting.
Zid toh she was...well...less said better. Haq se..also I felt he was more powerful in their scenes. Girl in the city was balanced according to me. Saakk in the beginning deba was not able to match upto him...there was a huge gap.
Love sorries and mangalam show...same issue..
Just weird