I know isliye to I said I'm not going to change my vote 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know isliye to I said I'm not going to change my vote 🤣🤣
Yeah 🤣 that was the first thing I was searching in the new one 🤣
i just hope we don't have another tie 🤣🤣 i'm leaning towards the third one
thank goodness the eraser saved me 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
i just hope we don't have another tie 🤣🤣 i'm leaning towards the third one
The only thing in which we all are making different choices🤣🤣
haan yahan kumbh mela nahi chalega 🤣🤣
Now the main teacher will check and tell the results🤣
Just imagine what if you get 4 different votes 🤣🤣
acche se erase kar diya maine 🤣 she will be impressed i'm sure
please no 🤣 I can't think of other variations for the drawing 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k