Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
See yaar even during the mandu time I was neutral and now also. I am not going to any ats for sure. You tagged me so I replied that's it but now not I will lose my sanity for sure. Better I stay here only bus .. I will enjoy no matter what. If I don't like I will not come to forum bus. But will not spread negativity because I become negative that's why
You won't spread any negativity and yes it's better refrain from doing anything which will affect our peace is really a good thought 👌👌👌
See now you become more positive than before😳 yeap enjoy with our own land 🤗
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
You won't spread any negativity and yes it's better refrain from doing anything which will affect our peace is really a good thought 👌👌👌
See now you become more positive than before😳 yeap enjoy with our own land 🤗
Aajaa Meri gaadi Mai baith ja 🤣
Nahi dekha abhi tak 🤪
Watch it soon and open the school chechi😆
Because episode was good 😆