Hmm okay.
Any specific character you're looking for? Or pair?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hmm okay.
Any specific character you're looking for? Or pair?
I've uploaded on pg 16 😊
Nope
Mujhe koi bhi character chalega tbh😆
Had you in my mind while making this one Arpi😆

How's this, people?
Wow! 😍
Didn't know you were into giffing Lexi!!
Time for me to bombard you with requests 😌😂
Awesome! Can you do one on Sanju and Karan's roof convo? That was my fav scene.
My biggest motivation for PSing is giffing🤣
Wow! 😍
Didn't know you were into giffing Lexi!!
Time for me to bombard you with requests 😌😂
I love it eventhough it practically is tiring AF but well the end results are always worth the efforts so why not
I am always in awe of people who do it so effortlessly though
I actually had stopped using PS for a few months but damn I just couldnt resist and am back to giffing
Never got another app which has a great animation window as that of PS 🤔
I dont take requests yaar...🤣
PS: You missed this one Ig

That ball one where he urges her to go for the dateOriginally posted by: Minionite
Awesome! Can you do one on Sanju and Karan's roof convo? That was my fav scene.
Surely Senior...
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
That ball one where he urges her to go for the date
Surely Senior...
Yeah that one. It was such a good scene. ❤️
That's a big compliment from a graphicer like ya girl❤️Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Gorgeous 🥰💝💝💝